If you’re arrived in Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) and are looking for the best hotels in Mumbai, we’ve got some of the closest and most convenient hotels for your experience. There’s options for everybody including cheap hotels for the frugal and luxury hotels for the travelers who want a more exotic experience. There are over 30 5-star hotels alone in the immediate are. There’s also nearly 200 cheap hotels and almost 100 hotels equipped with a pool for guests that’d like to take a swim. We’ve gone through the exhaustive list of hundreds of hotels near Mumbai to give you only the best 5 star rated hotels in the immediate area.
#1 – ITC Maratha Mumbai
The ITC Maratha Mumbai is a top-notch luxury hotel located just 1.2 miles down the road from the Mumbai International Airport. For those looking for a luxury dining experience, the hotel has 5 different dining options. They also offer a currency exchange on site for foreigners. It’s rated as one of the best values and hotels by the guests of Mumbai.
You’ll save quite a bit of money on Mumbai car rental tariff rates with how close this hotel is to all the nearest locations. Powai Lake is only 3 miles away, the Phoenix Market City Mall is a mere 2 miles away and the Andheri Sports Complex is only 3 miles away. If you fancy visiting the Gateway of India, it’s a short 18.6 miles down the road from the ITC Maratha Mumbai.
- This facility has WiFi
- There’s an airport shuttle available
- There’s free parking if you’re a guest at the hotel
- There’s a restaurant on site
- There’s customized room service available
- The staff at the facility also speaks English as well for your convenience
#2 – The Orchid – Ecotel Hotel
This place has one of the most beautiful swimming pools offered around Mumbai. The showers are luxurious and there’s also cable in all of the rooms available for all the guests. This location is close to the Mumbai International Airport and the Santa Cruz Domestic Airport. When you step into the tile floor bathrooms, you’ll feel like you just stepped into the home of royalty.
If you visit the coffee shop, you can be served quite a few different international dishes. You’ll also find some cheap Mumbai airport car rentals in the area that can take you from the International Mumbai Airport to The Orchid. This is one of the top-rated properties in Mumbai and couples who have frequented the hotel rated it a solid 8.
- You get access to free WiFi
- There’s an airport shuttle available on location
- There’s family rooms for couples and people with more guests visiting
- There’s an outdoor leisurely pool available
- There’s free access to a gym and fitness center
- There’s also free parking at the facility
#3 – Hotel Sahara Star
If you’ve ever wanted that Las Vegas feel but didn’t want to pay outlandish Vegas prices, the Hotel Sahara Star is one of the top premier picks. The modern design of this hotel features a very futuristic look from the ceiling to the floor. This is a 5-star facility and there’s 9 different dining options for those hungry guests craving some authentic food.
The tour desk is very helpful and friendly, which will give you access to car rentals for your stay in Mumbai, whether it be short or lengthy. There’s also different sightseeing arrangements for those who want to explore around town. This is a tropical location with a lagoon included and a very modern unique design that isn’t seen often around Mumbai. For the prices offered, this place is a steal.
- There’s non-smoking rooms for those who want to be secluded from smoke
- There’s free parking available to guests with rentals
- There’s free WiFi internet available to all guests
- There’s an outdoor leisurely exotic pool
- There’s a fitness center with free access included
- Staff at the Hotel Sahara Star also speak English as well
#4 – The Lalit Mumbai
Just one mile away from the Mumbai International Airport, there’s another exotic hotel that constantly offers deals to guests, especially first-time travelers. When you walk into the Lalit Mumbai, you’ll get an authentic Mumbai feel with modern design and multiple facilities available for your leisure and convenience.
A lot of people have rated this facility and people also say it’s one of the best values for your money in Mumbai, rating it over other 5-star hotels in Mumbai because of how much money they saved. This hotel is also a little older than some of the other hotels on this list. There’s a restaurant featured inside the hotel that’s open 24/7 to guests called the Baluchi Restaurant and the Trendz Restaurant. There are several other dining options also included.
- There’s room service available to the guests at a low cost
- There’s a restaurant on site and several other dining options
- There’s no-smoking allowed rooms for guests
- There’s an included fitness center with free access
- There’s an airport shuttle
- Free WiFi
#5 – JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar
The Marriott is world renowned and has a high-class name for themselves but even better is this JW Marriott that’s located a mere 1,650 feet away from the Mumbai International Airport. It could be within walking distance if you don’t want to hire a shuttle. This luxury hotel comes with a relatively cheap price and doubles up as a wellness center as well.
You’ll be greeted by super friendly staff at this facility and you’ll have full access to luggage storage and a ticket center at the front desk. There are multiple tourist locations near this location such as the Film City which is 6.2 miles away, the Andheri Railway Station that’s only .9 miles away and the popular Sanjay Gandhi National Park that’s only 9.3 miles away.
- One of the top-rated hotels in the area, with a 9 rating from couples who stay in this hotel
- There’s free parking on site for guests with rentals
- There’s non-smoking rooms available for all guests
- There’s 2 different restaurants with different cuisines available 24/7
- There’s an outdoor pool and a fitness center available
- The staff speaks English and there’s a currency exchange in the hotel
We’ve thoroughly reviewed some of the best hotels near the Mumbai International Airport and have narrowed our search down to 5 pristine locations. However, we highly recommend shuttle service from the airport to your destination. www.carjee.com can provide quick, reliable and affordable transportation from the airport to your hotel or desired destination.
Carjee is a service that offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed and comes greatly reviewed by all guests who have visited Mumbai. If you need shuttle service from Mumbai International Airport, check out the airport cars for hire page and fill out the contact form. Customer service is available from 8:30 AM to 10 PM and they’re immensely helpful. They’ll get you to your destination at the lowest cost possible in the most luxurious fashion possible as well.
You can email or call to make a car booking reservation –
email us – email@example.com
( article for information purpose only updated on 17th July 2017, all the trademark belong to the respective company).